Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Catch-up Day

Greetings all,
Today was a catch-up day for me. I finally finished up my reading and study for classes. Also I got the chance to lay out my study plan for my first Cert, CompTia's Linux + . I'm currently watching a training video from Learnkey on "Linux+ (using Redhat8)Certification" and reading the Linux+ Cert. bible (Finished Parts I &II). Those chapters were basic information on what Linux is and how to install it. This was easy reading, it was geared towards mainly new users. Since picking Linux back up in Jun.08 with "Ubuntu 8.04" this was a nice little review. Today was the Inauguration of our new president Barack Obama! Change has come. Today was a first in a long time where I shed a tear of joy, "Let Freedom Ring"! Will thats it for today, I'm putting in my copy of CBT Debian (disc2) on and cranking up my server for a little cram session. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment