Sunday, April 12, 2009

Friday's show

Happy Easter all (who believe),
Fridays show was a big bust but a learning experience none the less. Problem 1. No notes..I basically shot from the waste my goal was to set up a live study group using talkshoe. I didn't want to actually lead the group more like provide an outlet to help others out. Problem 2. No one showed. I thought at lest one or two people would show up but hey what can I say " you can lead a horse to water but can make it drink". Problem 3. Just not prepared. OK now I'll take the blame on this one, all together I just wasn't confident enough. But hey you live and learn so now my goal is to try it again with a little more preparation. Because if this succeeds then I'll post it as a podcast and ogg feed to help future students of ITT. Well its home work time so until next time. L8tr.

No comments:

Post a Comment